Our teamThe Royal Hawaiian Seafood sales team takes pride in establishing close communication with our customers. As former chefs, the sales staff have years of collective kitchen experience which allows for great insight into the challenges chefs face each day. Members of the sales group are available to advise on practical and profitable seasonal seafood choices. Our staff can also advise chefs on the sustainability of products as well as assist in finding sustainable alternatives.
Royal Hawaiian Seafood provides the highest grade of seafood to restaurants, hotels, and retail outlets in San Francisco and throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area from the Napa and Sonoma Wine Country to Monterey and Carmel as well as points in the East Bay. Royal Hawaiian Seafood's goal is to build on our good reputation developing the product line to better serve our customers tastes for safe and sustainable seafood.
The forty-five employees that comprise Royal Hawaiian Seafood derive great satisfaction from securing and providing exceptional quality seafood and service at competitive prices with premium value.
Jordan Bow, Founder and President
Shannon McDiarmid, President and Director of Safety and Sustainability
Sales and Customer Service
- Arifin "Feen" Thien, Lead Outside Sales Representative
- Ryan Stonefelt, Outside Sales Representative
- Jim Rose, Outside Sales Representative
- Leo Thien, Outside Sales Representative
- Manar Abughannam, Customer Service Representative
- Alex Rust, Customer Service Representative
- Chantae Young, Customer Service Representative
- Gorden Doyle, Customer Service Representative
- Monica Lundberg, Purchasing Manager
- Jared Wasserman, Director of Accounting
- Lily Mai, Accounts Payable
- Mustafa Du, Distribution and Production Manager