We're here to serve our customersRHS Sales Representative will become seafood advisors to their customers. To do this, They will build their knowledge of assigned customers, be able to educate their customers about existing, new, alternative & complementary products, and, in general, be able to help restaurants and professional chefs achieve their objectives by providing professional seafood advice.
Ordering information:Customers may place orders by using the following methods. When placing an order please leave all specifications (scaled, skin off, whole, or fillet, etc.). When ordering fish, please order by weight and not by the piece or side as ocean run fish may run smaller or larger than usual.
- Call a sales representative - Call (415) 824-1177 between the hours of 5am and 12:00pm to place your order with a sales representative.
- Royal Hawaiian Seafood Message Line - For orders placed after 12:00 pm customers may call Royal Hawaiian Seafood's message line at (415) 824-1177. The voicemail greeting will address which items are unavailable first and then the items which are available. It is important for the caller to listen to the voicemail greeting to avoid ordering an item which may be unavailable. Customers should state their name and the establishment in which they are calling from. Please speak slowly and clearly, and always call from a land line telephone as cell phones can cause a distorted and unclear message.
- Email - Customers may order via email by sending their orders to sales ~AT~ royalhawaiianseafood.com. The same guidelines apply as if you were calling the voicemail. Customers can view our daily hotsheet to find which items are available. A confirmation email will be sent later in the morning by a sales representative to confirm that we have received the order.
- Fax - Customers may also fax their order in to (415) 824-1187. Again, the same guidelines apply. Please always wait for your fax confirmation to make sure that the fax was sent successfully.
- Order online. Send an email to our sales staff through our website.